Nautical

Dress: Eshakti | Heels: Lola Shoetique | Bag: H&M | Belt: Target | Watch: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: Zerouv

When it come to dresses, I want to find the perfect fit and one that I will fall in love with. When Eshakti had offered me a dress from their website, I was so excited while browsing through because there was so many to choose from. As soon as I received my dress, I had planned out what I wanted to do for this post. This dress fit perfectly. I loved that it hugs at the top and flares out from the waist, down. It came with a bow belt, but I added my own to accentuate the dress. The sweetheart neck cut made it even more lady-like. If you haven't check out Eshakti, I highly recommend that you should. There are many great styles that you will love, and the best part it is custom made. So that means, you can customized it to your height, size, and style! Definitely check it out, you won't be disappointed. :) Happy Monday everyone!

Comments

  1. You look gorgeous in this outfit, love your dress! Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC and other social medias? Follow me then and do let me know:)

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love! !!

    Meliissale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment