Embellished

My Outfit - Top: H&M | Bottoms: Forever21 | Heels: Forever21 | Bag: Michael Kors | Watch: Michael Kors | Lips: Sky Pink by Revlon | Nails: Cement by Sally Hansen

Adrianna's Outfit - Top: Carter's | Bottoms: Target | Shoes: H&M (similar here)

Happy Monday everyone ! Let's talk about this embellished shirt that I am obsessed over right now. I just love the details around the collar don't you?! The color and gems of this shirt is also a great transition for fall. I will definitely wear this shirt again, and pair it with a midi skirt or some cropped jeans. You can probably already tell I have planned out my outfit ideas on this top. Because if you can't, I really do. I was excited to wear this outfit out on a lunch date with my family. I love my family time when my husband is off work. That's when we are out and about, and exploring lots of new places. 

Side note: Adrianna is officially 9 months today! You may have seen she is in some of the pictures above, and she will definitely be in more of my posts in the near future :). Her Dr.'s visit will be coming soon. Thank god she is not having her shots this time. She is getting into everything and is always determined. Also, I am teaching her some vietnamese words and she is understanding some of them. My husband and I decided she can get her ears pierced now that she's still little. 

It makes me sad sometimes that she is getting so big, so fast. I am going to miss her being this age. I thought it would be a good idea to post her pictures as a memory I can look back at. So, I hope you all enjoy and thank you for stopping by :) xo, Mary.  

Comments

  1. Beautiful photos! Love your shoes!!

    - Kristine B
    www.kristineb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristine ! thanks for stopping :)

      xo, Mary

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with those shoes!

    http://sbbeautydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those grey slippers are totally adorable,very cute :)
    I also like your outfit a lot,the purple shorts look great on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrianna is soooo cute!!!
    Love your heels a lot!!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg you are both soooo cute! I love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two look so cute! adorable pictures!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing look and Adrianna is wonderful!!!!
    Have a lovely day doll!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit. Love the shorts!! And the baby shoes are so lovely <3
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Lots of love, xx

    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/
    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mary dear! I've just come across your blog and I love it! You have the cutest daughter! Can she walk at 9 months' age? My princess began at 13 months, she was lazy! Your style is awesome, very chic and glam. I'm in love with your bag and nailpolish. I'm following you via GFC and twitter, hope youcanfollow back and stay in touch if you like :-)
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Coco,
      Thank you so much ! :) No, my baby girl isn't walking yet :(. I'm trying to get her to. She pulls herself up a lot, but I guess she is lazy too lol !

      Delete
  10. Love those shorts, and that bag is great!
    Love, Rachel
    www.herheadintheclouds.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute.

    http://raffaelapacifico.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw nice outfit! love your shorts! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your girl is soooo adoarable I like her chubby legs and owl shoes. Anyway, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! it’s made my day *big smile* ! I really like your blog! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know :) xx

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment