Crimson and Nude

Top: Bealls (old.. similar here) | Skirt: Abercrombie & Fitch | Heels: Christian Louboutin | Sunglasses: 2020ave | Earrings: Baublebar | Lips: Pink Plaid by Mac

     Hi Everyone! I can't believe how fast Christmas has gone by. It felt like just yesterday, everyone was rushing to get their last minute gifts and preparing for the fun day. Now that Christmas is over, we have less than a week until New Years! This year, I was able to spend my holidays with my family in Florida. So, for my looks today I wore my sheer midi skirt with my back top and CL heels. With the weather being so gloomy and rainy for the past couple of days since I've visited, I was so excited that it had felt like Christmas to me. Since living in the cold climate, I am loving the cold weather and thinking about moving permanently to North Carolina? Albert and I have talked about living where there's all four season and snow! This year I didn't expect much, but I am so blessed and thankful to have such wonderful people in my life. We spent our day cooking, eating, watching movies and enjoying the weather outdoor. How was your Christmas? I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and happy Friday!


xo, Mary

Comments

  1. love this outfit on you
    red looks so gorgeous on you :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt Mary!!! I discovered youe blog very nice;) wanna follow each other?! I'd like it;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. I immediately fell in love with your Louboutin heels. They look so amazing! :) Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)

    Hugs :)
    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following. Followed you back! :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful look!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know...I always follow back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit!! Want me to send you some snow from here? ;-)

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit . Gorgous skirt ♥
    Would you like to follow each other?I always follow back.
    Wiki ♥ http://anima-viliss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! Great post :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know when you do so that I can follow you back! Stay in touch.
    Love x
    www.redvelvetcloset.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your cute fit!!

    meliissale.blogspot.com
    itsourlook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your shoes ♥ I just followed you :) I would be so happy if you could do the same. Have an awesome day, Mary! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. so awesome outfit!
    I follow you,i hope you follow me back? :)

    http://doityourselflady23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment