Holiday Gift Guide: gifts guide for her under $100

Untitled #25
1. | 2. | 3.4. | 5. | 6. | 7. | 8. | 9. | 10.

Happy Monday you guys! Here is my Holiday Gift Guide for her under $100 ! This is my first time actually spent some time to put together this gift guide. I am so proud of myself haha. I will put up more gift guides for you guys. These are just a few items I would love to have and I know your mother, sisters, significant other or girl friends would love them too. This scarf is on sale for under $20! A great gift if you're under a budget and need a last minute gift. Also I love sheet masks! I've tried this one and love it! I'm also a sucker for pjs! so that has to be on the list. Alright you guys, I hope you find this helpful and tackle this busiest time of year with all the great gift finds. Happy shopping!




xo, Mary


Comments