Post-Pregnancy

Ok, so this post is about my post-pregnancy body. I must say being pregnant takes a toll on your body any Moms will agree with me. This picture was taking two and a half weeks after having my baby and I've lost most of my baby weight (haven't checked exactly how much I've lost). The secret to losing the weight is BREASTFEED! yes breastfeeding does the magic and it really do help shed most of the baby weight. To be honest, during my pregnancy I didn't really eat as healthy I tried, but I did do a lot of walking. My body isn't at the best shape but it will get there. My goal is to get back to my before pregnancy weight, to get toned, and eat clean. I'm pretty happy with how my body sheds so fast after-pregnacy, the only thing is my stretched marks are still visible. This will be one of my New Years resolution and for the summertime ; ) 

Comments