The Classics

               Top: Sheinside | Bottoms: Papaya | Heels: Forever21 (similar here) | Bag: Nordstrom | Glasses: Tory Burch | Watch: Michael Kors | Lips: Wet n Wild #367S A Currant Affair


               Happy Monday everyone ! I decided to pair up with black and white blouse with one of my favorite denim. I can not believe I can fit back into my old jeans after having Adrianna. I remember after my three months post pregnancy I tried it on and it was a little tight, but now it definitely fit and I'm so happy to be back into my old size. You can never go wrong with black and white because it's an all season colors to me. I have a lot of black and whites in my closet, and definitely need some bright colors for the spring/summer. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and thank you for reading xo.

Comments