Black and White






Dress: Express | Heels: Target | Earrings: Forever21 | Bag: Michael Kors | Glasses: Tory Burch | Watch: Target | Lips: YSL lipstick and Avon lipgloss

Happy Thursday everyone ! I found the perfect dress you can dress up or down (casually). I find that every dresses are comfortable, and this one is definitely one of my favorite. I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear heels or sandals, but in this case, I'll just pair it with heels. So, I was searching through my shoes closet and found these babies. I thought this black and white heels from Target goes perfect with my dress. I got the heels last year and haven't got to it. They are also comfortable and easy to walk in which I love. I have so much shoes (And there's never enough !) that I never get to wear, but when I do I always think why did I never wear them. Do any of you ladies think that way too? Maybe it's just me. Anyway, hope you all have an amazing day and guess what ? Tomorrow is Friday ! 

xo, Mary

Comments

Post a Comment