Fit Mom


So, I've decided to do a "fitness" related post instead of my usual outfit posts. First off, I apologize for the bad quality as it was taking from my phone, but you can tell on the left is when I was pregnant and the right was this morning, right before my work out. I am trying to get back into my work out routine. I want to show that I'm not all about dressing up and wear make up all the time. I work out mainly at home because I don't have time to go to the gym, and the perks to wear sport bras around the house. :) I will do an update from time to time to show my progress. I am hoping it will inspire many who are getting back into shape. I try to do at least 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of lifts. Focusing on each body parts is important. If it helps, write out your work out each day. I usually write it on my phone to help me keep up with what I should do. That will help your body from being so sore. There are many work out ideas on Instagram, Youtube, Google, etc. I followed a few of my favorites I will list them below. Some post a video demonstrating the work out as well. You can share some of your favorite work out. I would love to check it out. Happy Monday !

Instagram Fitness Favorites 



xo, Mary

Comments

  1. You look great. Keep up the good work. Shopping is my cardio hee.

    Jessica
    NotJessFashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment