You Are My Sunshine

Top: Forever21 | Skirt: Forever21 | Wedges: Lola Shoetique | Hat: 2020ave
Adrianna's Outfit: Top: Carter's | Bottoms: Carter's | Shoes: H&M | Headband: BloomingAddi

My hubby and I found this cute little spot that has beautiful sunflowers. I have to say it is very hard to find a nice place for pictures where I live, but I think the little things makes a big difference. I love this pleated skirt with my denim shirt. I think black goes with everything as well, so I paired it with my black fedora that I am in love with. My husband thinks I look like an Amish. I tell him it's a new trend now haha. Oh, and I am in love with my baby girl's pictures! She really just melts my heart every time. Lately, she's been scratching herself :/. I have been cutting her nails just recent, but I don't know how in the world she did it again. So if you noticed it in some of her pictures. That is the reason why! 

Yesterday, Adrianna had her 9 months check up. Some updates, her weight is 19.7 lb. and her height is  28 inches. She is one healthy, happy baby. I am so blessed to have her. :)

Hope you all enjoy my long posts ! Have a lovely weekend.

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I love your skirt and Adrianna is beautiful! I'm glad she is healthy!!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... this is so so so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kid is adorable!! And your outfit is surely a beauty, love your skirt so much!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kid is so cute! Lovely spirit and outfit! xx

    http://whitexorchid.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in love with your shoes and your baby is so cute!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. precious lil baby!!

    love your skirt, the color is so lush!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment