Feels Like Fall

My Outfit:
Top: H&M | Bottoms: Wet Seal | Boots: Nine West | Bag: Nordstrom | Sunglasses: 2020Ave | Lips: Love That Red by Revlon | Nails: Carry On by Essie

A's Outfit: 
Dress: Thred Up | Shoes: Gap

The weather is starting to feel a lot like fall. I am loving it! Yesterday was A's 11 month. One month until she turns one. I can't believe how time flies. It's unbelievable, but I'm enjoying every minute of it. The weather was nice enough to pull out my favorite boots from Nine West. Adrianna wore this cute pink tutu dress I got from the baby shower and it was for 6-9 months, but she can still fit into. She haven't got a chance to wore it until now. I'm so excited in less than a month her aunties and cousin will be in town to celebrate her one year. Just in time for the cold and snow. Last year, when A was born it snowed, so I hope it will this year. I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Happy Monday!

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. Aw you both look amazing! =D
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little girl is so cute and the outfit is perfect for fall!

    Thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog. Now I checked your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come back to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    International giveaway: Top form by the reasons of problems
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look great and your daughter is adorable!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your floral jeans and wow, your little one is gorgeous, what a doll!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty sunnies and top dear :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment