Black & White

Top: Forever21 | Bottoms: Forever21 | Boots: Nine West | Bag: Michael Kors

Happy Monday everyone! Today's post is just a simple black and white stripe sweater that I am loving for this chilly weather. I wore this look to a casual date out with Albert over the weekend, and the weather felt so amazing. It was nice to bring out some sweater and boots. Although, it is very unpredictable about the weather. As you may see back at my posts, I tend to always wear black or white. I love that it is casual and goes with everything I wear. Anyway, I hope you enjoy and had a great weekend. 

xo, Mary


Comments

  1. Love this sweater. Perfect weekend look!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Perfect comfy outfit!! Love the black and white!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Bloglovin? Let me know on my blog and I'll follow back! All links are on my blog!

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look, I love your boots :)
    Would you like to follow each other?

    www.bezauberndenana.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there :) cool post !its pretty!

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell




    My Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin
    | Lookbook


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment