Emarald Gold

Dress: Windsor | Heels: Windsor | Bag:H&M

This dress is one of my favorite dress. I love the detailing of the gold and the backless makes it even sexier. I wore this to my first Navy Ball wih my hubby. I only had two weeks to decide what I was going to wear. I was browsing through Windsor and saw this dress. They had it in ivory and navy. I loved the ivory one too, but I wanted a more prom like color, so I chose the emerald. It arrived quick, when I tried it on it was perfect. So elegant and classy. 

Comments

  1. Gorgeous pictures! You look so beautiful!!

    www.chionebrasiliahardy.blogspot.co.uk

    Chione XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third photo is beyond perfection! And you are too:)
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know!
    PS I would appreciate it tons if you click sheinside.com link in my latest post and check that out!

    Thank you!

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning dress! you look like a princess!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment