Park Day

My Outfit:
Top: Forever21 | Cardigan: Cotton On | Bottoms: Pacsun | Sandals: Thrift Store | Sunglasses: 2020Ave

A's Outfit:
Top: Old Navy | Bottoms: Old Navy | Shoes: The Coral Pear

Today was our picnic day. We went to a nearby park and set up our first family day picnic. We wanted to spend as much as we can out in the sun before it gets colder. Although, the weather today felt so amazing. I just wore something casual, and put on a layer of my navy cardigan since it was a chilly breeze. A look absolutely adorable in the denim shirt. I loved her in this denim shirt, I have to get one for myself. I loved our family time and definitely will do another picnic next time. It wasn't a planned one, but next I will share what we bring for picnic day. Probably will have to do it before it gets too cold out! Hope you all had an amazing weekend.

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. So precious! I love that the two of you are dressed similar!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment