Pastels

My Outfit:
Top: Forever21 | Bottoms: Pacsun | Heels: Christian Louboutin | Bag: Michael Kors (similar style) | Glasses: Tory Burch (similar style)

A's Outfit:
Dress: H&M | Jacket: Gap (NLA) | Shoes: Gap (NLA) | Scarf: Friend Crotchet

Although it's fall, I still like to wear pastels to brighten up some cloudy days. I love today's post because we both match so well with our outfits. A turned a year old a couple of days ago. I get so sad thinking about it. She is just one happy, sweet, and sassy girl. Each day she grows, her personality just gets cuter and cuter. A friend of mine made her the cutest scarf that I finally get to put on her. I think it is the cutest thing. 

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. So a beautiful outfit. And your daughter is just way too cute!
    Happy Halloween!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great in pastels! :)

    I really like your blog a lot! Would you like to follow each other? :)
    That would be great!

    XX, Sara.

    http://saritschka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment