Pop of Leopard

 
Top: Forever21 | Bottoms: Forever21 | Boots: Betsey Johnson (similar style) | Bag: Louis Vuitton (similar style) | Scarf: Target (On Sale!) | 

Since the weather is getting colder now, I love to add my favorite accessories for the cold; a scarf. This scarf I purchased from Target is amazing, it's kind of similar to the one from Sole Society (here), but such a killer deal. On cold nights, I like to dress like this when I go out on a date night or just out with friends. It is comfortable and stylish. You can still pair it with some flats for a busy day in the morning than switch it to some booties at night. What I love is you can never go wrong with an oversize sweaters and leggings. As I've mentioned before, I love being comfortable and can still dress up no matter how cold it is outside. Being a mom, it's hard to have the time waking up on a cold day and feeling lazy, but sometimes you just have to wake up and make an effort! I hope you all has a lovely weekend, and start the week off with some positivities. 

xo, Mary 

Comments

  1. Another great outfit. And those booties are hot!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment