San Francisco

So, my sisters and I went on a road trip to San Francisco for a few days that they were in town to visit. It was a four and a half hours drive which isn't so bad, but being in a car with a 4 months old and a one year old was not so good. In my opinion, traveling with kids on the plane is way better than  car trip (any mom will probably agree?). Anyway, fast forward to San Francisco. We was all excited about this trip since none of us has ever been to any part of California. It was a very fun experience, but was so sad that we didn't have a lot of time to explore some of the places. As soon as we arrived, we all pulled our cameras for pictures (typical tourists haha)! Of course, we drove over the Golden Gate Bridge then arrived to Union Square and walked the rest of the way to China Town. I was so amazed by how many people walked and reminded me of New York, which I have never visited either (one day I hope). I fell in love with this place, it was so beautiful with so many things to do and so many places opened till midnight. Once we've arrived to China Town, it's like we was in China, literally! It is a quiet town, but it is always busy. At night, people were still up and music were still playing. We passed by this man playing jazz music on the side of the street that I wished I could got a picture of. One scary thing is driving up and down the steep hills. I'm from a flat land and I thought it was so amazing because the people are used to that lifestyle. My sisters and I loved the place and were so sad to leave. There were a lot of places we haven't visited there, since the kids were tired and it was a long trip for them. We will definitely visit San Francisco again and are familiar with some places already. 


xo, Mary

Comments