Be Fit

Top: Target | Bottoms: Victoria Secret | Shoes: Nike

              Sometimes it's hard for me to find a time to hit the gym or even feel motivated. With my busy schedule (and a handful one year old daughter) I can still managed to work out right outside the comfort of my home. I love that I can even wear this look when I'm running around doing errands. I also love that you can still look stylish when working out. I find when going to the gym and styling up in this look I feel more motivated. What keeps you motivated to work out?


xo, Mary

Comments

  1. You are my inspiration, I'm forcing myself to start working put again)))

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your workout outfit. I need to start exercising also

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Love the color of your top :)
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty sporty look like this is definitely a great motivation! Love the color of your top!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty workout-look, love the light blue shade!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nike and Victoria Secret = perfection
    Lovely post

    xx
    vanityflows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment