The Wedding Expo

^^ What I wore to the event..
^^ Photo booths fun.. We had so much fun acting silly with the props and taking pictures.

This past Sunday my sisters, friends and I went to a wedding expo event at downtown Jacksonville. We had some tickets to attend the event that I've never been to before, so I thought I'd go to experience it since my sisters and friend is a soon to be brides. The sisters and I took an hour and a half to get ready. I thought I should wear heels and just something very business attire, so I put on the top from my sister Melissa, a black blazer, some jeans and heels. With my hair I didn't want to over do it so I just straightened it (btw I am loving the split in the middle do..). When we arrived, we had to sign in and the brides got some goody bags. We went upstairs and there was so many booths that had informations on wedding venues, places to go for honeymoons, wedding dresses, etc. We just went to every single one and were given lots of free samples. Not to mention there were lots of foods, but I didn't eat any accept for salads. The salad dressing was so delicious my sister asked the guy what kind was it and he said it was a secret recipe. lol. The main thing we did was take lots of props picture at the photo booths. We went to every single one they had. haha such camera whores eh?! I didn't take much on my phones, but these were all I had as you can see from above. A lot of the pictures was bad lighting. I love the photo booths one. My favorite I did was with all the sisters accept we was missing two more (happens every time).. By the end of the my feet were killing me! I wore heels because it was appropriate for this event. I never thought that I would last for at least three hours, but I did. The beginning wasn't so bad and walking around getting distracted until the end of the day I was just worn out. Over all, I actually liked events like this. I'm thinking maybe one day I will have a wedding. I didn't have a wedding, but my priority now since I am married and have one child I want to buy my dream house. I want to be able to decorate and design my dream home. I will probably do a post on some home inspirations soon. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you all has a wonderful day. 

xo, Mary


Comments

  1. Great outfit! It looks like a great event with the photobooth ;)

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully outfit. Looks like you had a great and fun time.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment