Florals and Patterns






My Outfit:
Top: Target | Bottom: BCBG | Wedges: | Bag: Michael Kors

Adrianna's Outfit:
Top & Bottom: Baby R Us | Sandals: Gymboree

Good morning lovelies! Today's look is chic and girly. I am in love with this lace shorts I purchased from BCBG. The top is from Target that also has a cute lace trim around the end, but I tucked it inside the shorts. With the weather over 100 degrees I think it's better to throw on some shorts and a spaghetti strap top. Adrianna enjoy being outdoors and soaking in some sun. Don't worry we didn't stayed out too long just enough to snap a few shots of pictures ;) . She got in some of the pictures too. I adore her every time and I can't believe how big she has gotten. I am now starting to plan for her second birthday soon (excuse me while I shed some tears) ! She is starting to improve in lots of her vocabulary and it's just the cutest thing. I am excited to hear her actually say a sentence. I hope you all have a great day. Thank you for stopping by!



xo, Mary

Comments