The Perfect Floral Shorts


Top: Target | Bottoms: Papaya | Wedges: Sole Society | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff 

It has been too hot to do anything outside during summer time in Florida. I try to stay away from the heat as much as I can. You will never see me rolling down my windows during this time of year. Anyway, I love these shorts because it is so easy and comfortable. I love that it is an elastic waist instead of the button up kind. These days I try not to go out since it is hot, and having an almost two years old around is so hard to go anywhere I tell yah. These wedges is also an easy day or night shoes. I can wear these out to run errands or have lunch with the girls. I hope you all had a wonderful week!

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. wow, what a adorable outfit! I love your outfit, these pictures are amazing!
    I like how everything in this outfit matches.

    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment