yellow x grey




     I am not pregnant here, it's just the way the top is and I guess the wind. ^^


Top: Loft | Bottoms: True Religion (similar here) | Heels: Steve Madden | Bag: Tory Burch | Watch: Michael Kors

Hello lovelies! How are you? I have been trying my best to get in on taking photos for my blog. Sometimes there's not enough time in the world! I have so much I want to be able to get done in one day, but it just can't happen. Any who, I hope you all enjoyed your fourth of July. I spent it relaxing at home and eat good food. I had recently purchased this top from Loft, and am absolutely in love with the color and the style of it. I also love the color combination of yellow, grey and brown. I just think it's a perfect summer colors actually. 

So I had a lovely day at the pool today with my love bug, sisters and nephew. It was Adrianna first time at the pool. It didn't take long for her to get used to the water and already kicking her feet in the water. I'm kind of sad I didn't get much tan because it's so hard for me to get tan no matter how long I stay out in the sun (& of course I'm not going to baked myself under the sun!). But I am stoked to be invited to the Orlando Refresh Bloggers Event coming up soon! I am already need to start packing and have no clue what I'm going to wear. Follow my Instagram (@maaryle) for more photos. I update it more than any social medias. Thank you so much for stopping by! 
xo, Mary

Comments

  1. I love the shirt Mary;)

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely, colourful, pretty look! & your hair colour is so nice:D

    ♥ Charms | à la Charms

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment