Happy 2016






Top: Forever21 | Bottom: Cotton On | Boots: Simmi Shoes | Bag: Nordstrom

My first post of 2016! I am so excited to see what this year have to offer for me and my family. I started off the year trying to cleanse my body and trying to get on the right track of eating healthy. I recently bought a juicer and it's the best investment ever! Over the past few weeks of being home in Florida and because of the holidays, I've been eating nothing but unhealthy and processed foods. This year I just want to better myself and let go of all the negativity around me. Anyway, I have many New Year goals, but these are just a few. I hope you all had a great start to the new year. I know I'm a little late, but I just wanted to be able to start blogging again. Thank you so much for reading!

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. Such a pretty outfit!! I love the boots, looking amazing xx

    http://goingbyfifi.theblogpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment