Mommy and Me






My Outfit:
Top: Nordstrom Rack | Bottom: American Eagle | Jacket: Old Navy | Scarf: Scarves Dot Net

Adrianna's Outfit
Dress: Crazy 8 | Jacket: Burlington | Tights: Crazy 8 | Flats: Target | Scarf: gift from a friend :)

I love and am so blessed to have a baby girl that I can play dress up with and do girls stuff together. I just thank God every day for giving me the best gift ever. I think now she is getting better at picture taking with mommy or maybe because she has candy in her hand. Anyway, these days I am all about comfortable. I love these joggers from American Eagle and the best thing is it's on sale! It's very soft and comfortable that keeps me warm through the winter. It's kind of laid back and casual which I am all about right now. Sometimes I love to dress up, but this is my mommy uniform and an everyday kind of look. 

xo, Mary

Comments