Family Time









My Outfit: 
Dress: Papaya Clothing | Sandals: Asos | Hat: Cotton On

Adrianna's Outfit: 
Dress: Old Navy | Shoes: Old Navy

Albert's Outfit: 
Shirt: Old Navy | Bottoms: Hollister | Shoes: Sperry

These photos we took this past weekend. I love spending time with family the most and I love these photos captured of Adrianna it truly shows her personality. She loves to be outdoor soaking up the sun and always a goofball just like her dad. I just love to be able to capture those moments because I will definitely miss all of it the older she gets. I'm glad to be able to watch this little one grow and can't wait to see the smart, independent, caring and sweet girl she is. That's when I know that I've done my job. But besides all of that I am so blessed to be her mom and everyday learning something new. I hope you all have an amazing Thursday! Who else is excited it's almost the weekend?! Thank you for following along. 

xo, Mary

Comments