Floral Tunic

 




Dress: Pink Blush | Sandals: thrift shop

I'm pretty excited that the weather is slowly warming up which means we'll be outdoor exploring more. This was taking the other day when it was sunny and nice out while we explored Soda Lake. I figured it's more of a hiking but I wanted to take a few photos and the view was unbelievable. Even though it's out in the desert, but it was amazing to see the mountains and the sky as you can see in the photos. This tunic dress I purchased from Shop Pink Blush is perfect for my growing belly. It's very flowy and I just love the color and florals detail on it. I got this in a small and it's not maternity dress so I can still wear after the baby. I'm loving all things floral right now or maybe thinking of spring just makes me love flowers even more. I hope you all have a wonderful week and thank you for stopping by!

xo, Mary

Comments