The Perfect Skirt for Spring




Top: Forever21 ( old.. ) | Skirt: Nordstrom Rack | Heels: Lulus | Clutch: Forever21 (old.. )

Sorry for the bad quality, but I wore this look last week and it was super windy out. Also, if you haven't noticed there's no "cute" background here in NV so I just have to deal with the park. lol.. I bought this skirt last year from Nordstrom Rack and finally styled it with this lace top from Forever21 (old). I love that it has a stretchy band so I can totally wear it during and after pregnancy. My favorite is the color green. Though I don't have a lot of green in my wardrobe, but I am definitely loving how bright and airy this skirt is. I don't think the picture do it any justice because it is definitely brighter in person and has the two slits on the front side which I love. I hope everyone have an amazing weekend so glad it's Friday! 

xo, Mary

Comments