Out and About









Top: Forever21 (similar style) | Bottoms: Preggo Leggings | Shoes: Converse | Clutch: Forever21 | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Watch: Michael Kors | Lips: Urban Decay


Hi lovelies, today's post is all about this yellow leggings from Preggo Leggings. If you've been following me for a while you know I don't wear much yellow on any of my posts. I decided to get out of my comfort zone and just wear something bright and fun. I chose yellow to try something new and I am so glad I did. Since the weather has been warming up feeling like summer already I want to add more bright and spring/summer wardrobe to share with you guys. I love this yellow leggings it's designed for preggo mamas so it covers all the way up to you belly. It is so comfortable and definitely goes well dressing it up with heels or casual with sneakers like I am. You can totally wear this all throughout your whole 9 months of pregnancy and you bet I will wear it again the bigger my belly get. Let's be honest we preggo mamas live in leggings (at least I know I do) since it's the only thing that fits and I'm all about comfy right about now. Though I love getting dressed up, but the bigger the bump (and a two year old) I think it gets harder and harder to even try.  

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! 

xo, Mary

Comments