Pregnancy Style






Top: Loft | Bottoms: Target (similar here & on SALE!) | Shoes: Converse


If you follow my Instagram or Snapchat (@maaryle), you would know that my family and I moved to Norfolk Va about 2.5 weeks ago. We have finally settled into our apartment and am slowly getting adjusted to a new city and exploring every chance we get. At least on the weekends when my husband is off work. I am 28 weeks now and my belly is getting bigger overnight. I am super excited to meet this little boy and can't wait to get back into my work out routine. Although, this second pregnancy has gone by so quickly I'm cherishing every moment I can since this will be our last pregnancy. At this point, I am getting more and more uncomfortable not being able to bend to tie my shoes or sleeping is getting hard at night tossing and turning. I've been wearing outfits on repeat lately since it's probably kind of pointless to buy any maternity clothes at this point. I remember with my last pregnancy I would live in leggings so trying to get up and get dressed was definitely a challenged. I know I won't have much time after the second one comes. I am counting down the days until we meet this precious boy and become a family of FOUR! I hope you all have a great week. Thank you for reading!
xo, Mary

Comments

  1. You're such a gorgeous mama to be! I love the yellow top, it makes you glow even more!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww congrats! you look so gorge! Cute top :D

    Have a great day!
    xoSE

    HTTP://WWW.SASHAELIZABETH.COM
    HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/XOSASHAELIZABETH
    HTTPS://TWITTER.COM/SASHAELIZABETHO

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, congratulations!! On both the move and the baby! My brother just moved to Norfolk last weekend so if you have any fun places you discover, I'd love to see a post about it! This top is so cute and you look fantastic!!

    Allison / Joy and Ivy
    www.joyandivy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blouse is so cute and this look is pretty, very casual chic. Congrats on the move!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pleased to hear you're getting settled in your new apartment and city, it must quite a daunting - but super exciting! - time :) This yellow blouse looks so lovely on you, your bump is very stylish haha :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit babe! I love how you threw on some Converse sneakers to add a more casual vibe to the outfit. I hope you're adjusting to the new city and not too stressed!

    xoxo
    Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one stylish mama to be! I love how you don't sacrifice fashion just because you are pregnant.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment