Embroidery





Dress: Old Navy (non-maternity) | Heels: Sole Society (similar style here) | Bag: Nordstrom (old..) | Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Happy Monday everyone! We have finally reached home stretch and counting down the days. I may have a few more outfit post of my bump before there's no longer a bump. This dress I got from Old Navy is bump friendly. I loved the embroidery and tassel details. I have been getting little sleep lately due to not able to move around comfortably. As I'm sure I will miss this bump but baby boy sure love to punch and jab mostly at night time and during the day when I'm sitting around. Although we're getting closer and closer I have yet to buying any clothes or getting prepared for him. I'm thinking of doing a what's in my hospital bag soon.. I hope you have a great day! 


xo, Mary

Comments

  1. Lovely embroidery detail on the dress, and love the wedges too, perfect style, and you are a blooming mom to be!

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment