Thanksgiving Look + Update on the kids







My Outfit:
Dress: Target | Heels: Lulus

Adrianna's Outfit:
Dress: H&M | Shoes: Old Navy

Happy Thursday loves! I just realized that we are officially in December! Just 24 more days until Christmas and I have not started on any Christmas shopping yet. So I wanted to do a little update on life with two kids. Camden will be three months in a few more days (where did the time go?) and he's grown so big and tall you wouldn't even guessed he is three months. It has been some adjustment when we first brought him home from the hospital. Adrianna didn't know what to think at first she didn't liked the idea that there is another baby in the house. She was definitely seeking for attentions the first two weeks every time she sees that I wasn't holding or nursing her baby brother. But as time goes by she realized she is a big sister and has become so helpful and so sweet to her brother. She would always ask me if she can hold bubba. Cam has has been eating and growing like crazy. His everyday bedtime routine is always at 7 or 8 pm. He would only sleep every 3 hours (I can not wait until the day he starts sleeping 6-8 hours)! He is definitely a happy and smiley baby who just loves to talk. His sister was totally opposite because it would be quite awhile until she started smiling and it shocked us when she finally did. I am super excited when Camden gets a bit older where I would get to see how both him and his sister act toward each other. I only have one brother and about 6 sisters (crazy right?!). You can say I pretty much grew up with mainly girls my poor brother we would always gained up on him. But having my own little ones with my daughter being older than her brother. She is almost like a boy who loves car toys and dinosaurs. I am not mad about it at all. I love that she can be stylish but act like a tomboy. Right now having two (a toddler and a newborn) would be enough for me. I've thought about having more kids (I don't know how my mom or any other moms with 2+ kids do it), but I think at this point dealing with two kids made me changed my mind. It get a bit crazy sometimes and I am always crazy busy with my life right now.. But anyway, if you'd like to see some randomness in my life add me on Snapchat (@maaryle). I hope you enjoy some snapshots we took on Thanksgiving day. Thank you so much for stopping by!

xo, Mary


Comments

Post a Comment