bardot dress


dress: Asos (similar here)  | Heels: Lulus | sunglasses: Freyrs | lips: Kylie Cosmetics

So I am trying to keep up with this blogging thing and so far I can only post twice a week. I find that it's easier for me as I have a busy schedule so posting twice a week (every Mon. & Wed.) works better. For today's look I wore this bardot dress that I wanted to wear on my sister's graduation last month but it didn't work out since it was a bit tight around my waist line. In this photo, as you can tell it fit me better than it did before. So I guess I'll just post it up for you guys. I really like the dress and it's off the shoulder. It's a bit out of my comfort zone since I don't wear many off the shoulders. I think this dress works great with sandals as well. It is also a great dress for summer since it's off the shoulder and the color is is very vibrant in person. This dress has a lot of great little details throughout. I looked up on Asos where I originally purchased it and unfortunately the dress is sold out in all sizes. I will link some similar dresses for you guys. I posted the details above if you want to purchase. Thank you so much for stopping by!

xo, Mary

Comments