Three Looks with Tobi






Top: Tobi ℅ | Bottom: Levi | Heels: Valentino | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Sunglasses: Freyrs | Watch: Michael Kors




Dress: Tobi ℅ | Heels: Valentino | Sunglasses: Freyrs


Top: Tobi 

             Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I am sharing my three looks with Tobi. I remember one time shopping online at Tobi and today I get to collaborate with them. I picked out the three looks I love and is great for summer. My first look is the lace peplum top. Here I dress it up with a pair of jeans and heels for a date night look. I love the detail of this top and the bra area is covered so I don't need to wear a bra (for the win!). You can also wear this top with a pair of shorts and it's great for a summer cute and casual day. My second look is the blush lace dress. You guys this dress is everything! The back (not pictured) has a open v-cut. It is feminine and has a sweet lace details. I love this dress as a another date night look. The shoulder sleeves are my favorite. Finally, the low scoop tank is just a perfect everyday wear when you wear a bralette underneath. Here I showed you how I style it with some skinny jeans or a pair of shorts. Which of these looks are your favorite? I'd love to know and thank you so much for reading. 

xo, Mary


Comments