Baby #3 Pregnancy Update: 37 Weeks

Hello again and welcome to my last (hopefully) pregnancy update! My due date is August 3 and I am 110% ready for this baby to arrive! What I mean by 110 is because I am so over being pregnant and just want to get back to my normal body. I've enjoyed my pregnancy up until the very last few weeks is the stage when I feel like the waiting is forever. Yesterday I went in for my checkup and was dilated 3/4 cm. So I am so close! This baby can come at anytime now. 

I was also feeling contraction after leaving the Dr.'s office and was getting real nervous to whether or not I will be in labor and give birth then. Although, this time I don't feel too nervous with adjusting to three kids for some reason. I feel it will come naturally since my daughter is older and she understands what brothers and sisters are but Camden will probably get a bit jealous at first. But seeing him wanting to hug and kiss his cousin makes me feel a bit at ease that he will have that bond with his siblings. 

Also, I have never mentioned the gender of this baby yet as well as haven't come up with a name until the last minute we've decided on waiting till the day this baby comes to announce. I am just excited for this baby to come! I know I don't have any photos to post up for this post. You can check out my Instagram that I updated pics and will soon update when the baby is here. I will also try to take some newborn pics and do a Labor and Delivery post on here. So enjoy some of my updates on how my pregnancy is doing and maybe you can relate too! :)

How far along: 37 weeks 6 days! 2 weeks left or any day now!

Size of baby: Winter melon. I can believe that because my whole weight goes to my feet making it very uncomfortable to walk.

Gender: Will wait until the baby arrives!

Movement: Kicking and punching like crazy. I will feel most when I am sitting still and I would feel a jab up my ribs and you can feel the little feet so cute!

Sleep: Sleep is getting a more harder everyday. I can't wait to be able to sleep on my back again. I sleep on my sides and back and miss is so much. It's definitely a challenge at this point.

Workouts: Mostly walking. I haven't been the gym in so long but so ready to get back into my workouts and getting in shape but I'm in no rush after this baby. I want to make sure my body feels ready to get back into doing intense workout and running again.

Maternity Clothes: I have bought some maternity clothes but I also bought non-maternity but sized up and can still fit them. I can only fit into dresses but living in Florida and humidity I hate when my thighs rubbing against each other. I also have a pair of non-maternity jumpsuit that I live in! 

Symptoms: Right now is back pain and exhaustion. When I sit for a long period of time my back with start to hurt. Luckily I had yet another great pregnancy no nauseating or vomiting. Oh and I am at the stage where I wobble and walking so slow. ugh!

Cravings/aversions: Anything. I tend to eat more sweets though. 

Missing most: Sleeping and able to bend!

Nursery: We are in the process of buying a house. We are staying with my parents so no nursery. 

xo, Mary


Comments