Life Update 2018


So I have been debating whether or not if I should get back into blogging because let's be real who's going to care about my life or what I share on here anyway right?! I love sharing about fashion and some parts of my life so I guess I shouldn't think that way. This is a way I can share it whenever I want and as much as I want whether people are reading or not. Looking back at the days I was able to go out and take pictures, but as my life has gradually changed it's becoming harder and harder for me to even think of getting out and shoot a couple outfits a day. With that being said I can only do it when I have the "time". The last time I updated was Thanksgiving last year and we are in the middle of 2018 (like what?!). A lot has changed since then. In the beginning of the year, we found out that we are having a third child! This has came unexpectedly because I remember the day I was supposed to start my period and it hasn't come yet I knew right then and there that I was pregnant. I was in shock because I felt like I was just giving birth to my second child. Now don't get me wrong we are truly happy because if it's what God has planned for us to have another than I guess it's what meant for us. Fast forward to a couple months later, right now I am 36 weeks pregnant any time now I will be giving birth. Albert and I have decided since he will be getting out of the Navy soon it's best if we settle near both of our family and buy a house. So now we are in the process of buying our very first home! It has been a very stressful month for me with being so closed to giving birth, house hunting and soon my first born child will be starting school very soon.. It's exciting yet scary at the same time for me. Being a military wife I was always traveling back and forth to visiting family and now we will officially be settled in one place. It will be an adjustment for us and especially for Albert but we are both very excited to be together with our family and creating memories, traveling and watching our kids grow. Well now you know a little a bit of what’s going on in my life lately and the reasons for my absent. Thank you to those who supports my family and I. It means the world to me.

xo, Mary

Comments