Cruise Trip 2019







     Hey ya'll! My first post of the year and it's almost the end of the year (WHAT?!)! I wanted to finally do a post since many things have changed. I may try to update on it later when I can. But I now have the time to repost some of the pictures I took on my phone and posted on my Instagram (@marylatuch). I was so excited about this because we did a family trip with my whole family to the cruise! It was my very first time on the cruise and you guys I had fun but was so motion sickness at the same time. We got back four days ago and I still feel a bit woozy. The first night was probably the worst because of the storm we went through so the ship was so rocky and it got me so sick. I would love to do another cruise but in a different ship. At the end of the day, we had fun but was so sad it ended so quick. If you been on the cruise before and would like to leave some recommendation on what cruise line. I would love to hear your experience. These are some of the photos I took on my phone while enjoying my time there so I didn't take a lot and the quality is not so great. I hope you enjoy this post as much as I did. 

xo, Mary




Comments