What's in my Diaper Bag?!

Hey Dolls , so I decided to do a What's in my Diaper Bag for all the mom or mommy to be out there. I know my baby girl won't get here until November ! But where I'm from it will be cold when she arrives, so I wanted to prepare for when she comes. (So Excited! :) I have this bag I got from Urban Outfitters on sale awhile back and thought it will be perfect since its big and it doesn't actually makes it look like a diaper bag but fashionable. 
















What's inside:

1.)  Diapers of course from Pampers
2.)  Pampers Sensitive Wipes
3.)  A change of outfit - any onesies like this from Target  or top and leggings
4.)  A blanket
5.)  Baby lotion
6.)  Nursing pads
7.)  MK wallet from Michael Kors
8.)  Also not pictured - diaper rash from Desitin

Comments

  1. great post :)

    thanks for your lovely comment ^^
    wanna follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? ^^
    check out my new post ^^

    http://www.dreamloveshop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      you welcome and I don't have have any . Do you have instagram ?! if so mine is -- maaryle

      Delete

Post a Comment