Hair Talk


I haven't gone to a hair salon in almost a year ! I am almost 7 months pregnant and it's hard to keep up with getting my hair done. But I can't wait till I have the time to get pampered because every mom deserves to even with a newborn right?! So, I came across Lauren Conrad's picture on Pinterest and I love the color of her hair. She is stunning in all her pictures ! My hair has grown out to my natural root which is dark brown, but still have auburn at the bottom from previous coloring. I want to do something different with my hair, but with fall coming I might want to go caramel color to stay dark toned.  

Comments

  1. Nice post ! I love every hairstyle !
    http://christellegbeauty.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the hairstyles!
    Would you like to follow each other on facebook?:)

    closetsnaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the photos, her haircolor is great! I say do it :-)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment