Fall Favorites


Fall is one of my favorite season of the year. I love the cozy feeling of crisp breezy air. It's that time to put away summer clothes and pull out your sweater, boots and scarves. Also, not only the color of fall leaves changes during fall season but fashion style changes. Above picture I came across on Pinterest are some of my favorites for Fall. Nail polish and lip color goes perfect for Fall time. I also love the Fall candles collection from Bath & Body Works, my favorite is the Pumpkin Caramel Latte smells so yummy! I want to get all of the collections! I'm not really a coffee person, but Starbucks Pumpkin Spice is very delicious if you haven't tried it. What are some of your Fall favorites? Thank you for stopping by have a lovely day. xoxo 

Comments

  1. I LOVE Starbucks. I think I've become an addict when I'm wanting it more than needing it :) And couldn't be more happy that the Pumpkin Spice is back for the season! :)
    Xo, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait until Fall either! The summer heat is really draining me!
    I am so excited about Fall fashion - boots, sweaters and scarves!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! the dark nail polish shades are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment