The Day Before

The day before my life changed ! (: This was literally taking the day before I was in labor. It was totally unexpected and those are the best things in life right ?! :) God has truly blessed me with most beautiful little angel. Words can't even begin to describe how much happy I am to be able to bring this tiny girl into my husband and I home. Although I wished my family was able to see her instead of through pictures. I can't wait to visit home! I love my baby girl. Ok ok let's get into my last maternity post before I keep bragging about my precious girl :)




                                 (Top - Cotton On, Shorts - Papaya, Boots - Lola Shoetique)

Remember to email me if you are interested in sponsoring, or do a collaboration, or giveaway !! Also follow me on Instagram - maaryle

Comments