Black Lace

Top: Forever21 | Cardigan: Thrift Store | Bottoms: Hollister | Sandals: Zulily | Sunglasses: 2020Ave 

This lace cardigan is my go to when I am going on a date night or just a coverup. I love the floral details and the ruffles on the sides that matched perfectly with my new sandals. It is a perfect transition for fall as well. Something about lace that makes it look and feel so elegant. I can also dress this lace cardigan with a little black dress and stockings. How would you dress this cardigan with?

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. So many options, with a dress, a denim, a skirt and tank. Love a good cover-up and this is perfect. You look amazing.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! That lace cardigan is so lovely :)

    Love, Rachel
    www.herheadintheclouds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! The lace cardigan is such a cute number and I love that you found it in a thrift store!! I could definitely see myself wearing it over a dress :)

    Jasmin xx

    http://www.whatdefinesus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I feel like that lace cardigan would go with anything! Such a great piece to have. Pretty look girl.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cardigan is a great thrift store find!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment