Faded Florals





Top: Lookbook Store | Bottoms: Hollister | Heels: Forever21 | Bag: Michael Kors | Watch: Michael Kors | Lips: Sky Pink by Revlon and Angel by Mac lipglass |

Happy Monday everyone! Summer is all about florals and bright colors. I am loving this floral blouse from lookbook store. It is very sheer and light so you can wear a white tank underneath or a nude bra like I did. Because the top is white I paired it with dark denim and some nude heels.

I am so over with the heat. Last saturday, my family and I went to the country fair in town. It was Adrianna's first fair. She had fun seeing so many people and we saw a horse up close. I really want to ride a horse one day. It's a must on my list. I must say they are cute, but the smell sure wasn't. It was fun until I was getting attacked by mosquitoes, so we left.

I got good news that my sisters will be in town for Adrianna's first birthday! I am so excited and she will too. It's going to be a surprise for her. I can not wait!

Follow my Instagram for more photos I post daily :).

                                 xo, Mary

Comments

Post a Comment