Hello August

     Good morning everyone! Its the first day of August. Man has time flew by. I am so excited for fall and winter season ! Most of all, I'm excited that Adrianna will be turning a big ONE in October. So much things going on. It will definitely be the busiest time of the year for me. I'm so overwhelmed with planning for my baby's first birthday already, let alone Christmas. Yes, I am planning early. I admit I am the biggest procrastinator which is why I am still up at 12 a.m writing this when I should be getting some rest. Because I know I won't be later on...

I am looking forward to a new year. I'm going to stay motivated and keep doing what I love most. What are you looking forward to ?

I'm going to get some rest now. Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely weekend ❤

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. It's actually kind of insane when you think about how fast this summer has flown by. I love fall too but i'm not ready for it yet!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not ready either >.< Time is flying!!

    http://sbbeautydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment