Leopard Print

Top: Target | Bottoms: Abercrombie & Fitch | Heels: Forever21 | Clutch: Forever21 

           Hey everyone! Today's post is a little short and simple. Let's go right into the outfit I wore. I love the color combination along with the leopard clutch. This navy top I purchased from Target last year, has finally made to be worn. I love the detailing of the front, especially the neck line. I paired it with this distressed denim and some nude heels. To make this outfit a little less simple, I wore my clutch. It brings the outfit to look more casual, but on a dressier side.

         Update: Today is A's 10 months. I feel so excited, yet so sad that she is growing up so fast. She has now understanding a lot from my face expression, or my tone of voice. Still hasn't walk yet. I am hoping she will soon. I've been trying to teach her to say a few words and she's been repeating after me. It is pretty funny sometimes because she'll watch my lips move and try to do the same, but couldn't quite say it yet. I'm so glad to be able to watch her grow. 

Thank you for reading! Have a lovely weekend and holiday. 

xo, Mary

Comments