Polka Dots and Flowers

Top: Forever21 | Skirt: Target | Sandals: Zulily | Belt: Target | Floral Crown: DIY

Happy Friday everyone! Yesterday, my dear friend Jennifer decided to do a mini photoshoot of my princess and I. It was super hot but a beautiful day. So let's jump into today's outfit details. I wore this green skirt before from my previous posts, but I just love the color and it goes perfect with my polka dots button up top. For my shoes, I wore the same sandals from Zulily that I am obsessed with because it is so comfortable. Also, can't forget about my DIY floral crown. This one was made by my friend. I've decided to make some as well since I am into a lot of crafting and Adrianna loves to help (check out here). I am trying to post more summer outfits before fall comes up. I'm not too sad about it because I love fall and I'm pretty excited if you ask me. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

xo, Mary

Comments

Post a Comment