Fall Evening

Top: forever21 | Bottoms: Forever21 | Heels: Lulus | Bag: Michael Kors | Hat: 2020Ave

  Ok, it is safe to say that leggings are my most favorite statement piece to wear for fall/winter. It is so comfortable, yet you can dress it up or down and still look stylish. To be honest, I love the cold season, but I still get lazy sometimes and not feeling like wake up in the morning and get dolled up. With leggings, you can wear an oversized sweater with boots and you can never tell you even tried! Although, I still love wearing jeans and dresses (even if it's 30 degrees outside)! I will warn you, you'd probably see me more posts with leggings. What is your favorite statement piece for fall?

                                       xo, Mary

Comments

  1. I like your top gorgeous ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. I love that top and purse!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navy and grey, what a perfect combo! Styled to perfection :) -xo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment