My Life in Fallon


Besides doing fashion posts, I like to capture just random moments while out and about. Of course, most of the pictures I took has A in it. Yesterday, my family and I went to a friend's going away get together at a beautiful park in NV. You would think NV are very deserted which is so true (LOL), but there are some places that has such beautiful green grasses as you can see in the pictures. These are just some random pictures I thought was beautiful. The picture with the mountain and trees is my favorite (besides A, of course :). I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Happy Monday! 

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. She is so adorable!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she is sooo cute and adorable!! She will grow up to be beautiful like her mother :)

    www.chionebrasiliahardy.blogspot.co.uk

    Chione XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post XD
    the baby is adorable

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment