Plaids + Stripes

My Outfit:
Top: Lulus | Bottoms: American Eagle | Boots: Nine West | Bag: Charlotte Russe | Ring: Forever21 | Lips: Love That Red by Revlon

A's Outfit:
Dress: Old Navy (similar) | Shoes: Potato Feet | Headband: Blooming Addi

    Lately, I have been obsessing with blue and plaids for the fall season. I purchased this blouse from Lulus and I had fell in love with it when I laid my eyes on it. I knew exactly what to pair it with to make a perfect fall outfit. There you have it, I wore it with my cropped denim and my favorite boots. This has to be one of my favorite outfit I had put together for the fall. And let's not forget how adorable A is in that stripe dress from Old Navy. She always melt my heart! Of course, we had to match. I just can't get over how much she has grown. I am super excited just a couple more weeks her aunties and cousin will be in town. I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Have a happy Monday!

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. Cute casual outfit! I love that top and those shoes and your daughter is so precious!
    -B
    heelshandbagsanhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am obsessed with the plaid trend too....it's so much more interesting than just stripes, the usual fall go-to.
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment