Gift Guide | For Her

Untitled #15
 Tory Burch small tote // Michael Kors watch // Urban Decay naked palette // Louise et Cie 'Andora' Over the Knee Boot // Karen Walker sunnies // Polo Ralph Lauren scarf

   It is that time of year where we need to find a gift for our family, friends, bf, hubby, etc. In this case I have listed some great gift ideas for her. Let's face it, I love to shop for myself, but when it comes to finding gift for friends and family it can be a little bit overwhelming. That's ok because I've got you cover! Guys, I will do a seperate post for him as well so you ladies will get the ideas to get for your man. You can shop directly through the link, and it will ship in time before Christmas. So, what are you waiting for?! Get to SHOPPING! :) HAPPY SHOPPING!


Shop The Post:

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. love the boots and that naked palette!!! fantastic gift guide!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the boots, so cute.

    Kate Spade handbag giveaway on the blog right now, come check it out.

    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for comment in my blog♥ You have a great blog♥
    I follow♥ Waiting you♥

    http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift guide, would love to get the tote and that scarf......swoon. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for dropping by my place and leaving such a nice comment. Just followed back on GFC #30 Please keep in touch. Happy holidays and my G+ for you. xoxo


      Delete
  5. Great gidt guide! I love the scarf.

    -aseaofinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love loveeeeee MK watches, I wear my rose gold & tortoise shell one to death! Haha x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bag. Bag so Beautiful~~

    www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment