Holiday Spirit..

Top: Asos | Cardigan: Cotton On (similar style) | Tights: Asos | Boots: Nine West | Earrings: Baublebar | Lipstick: Love that Red by Revlon

  So, the holidays are getting near and today's look is great for Thanksgiving dinner. I love black tights because they are just as comfortable as leggings. They are great with long sweater dress (as pictured) or sequins dresses. I always gravitate towards black especially since the cold weather has arrived. But I always pair it with some neutrals because I love a clean and modern look sometimes. I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving. My family and I will spend it with our friends this year. I am getting ready to pack on some weight than work it out after the holidays. What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Comments

  1. Very cute!!

    Meliissale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post ♥
    would you like to follow each other ?
    I'll follow back after it

    http://almeratalks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty ! I love your cardigan <3

    http://collectiondenel.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! I love Starbucks red cup season. They're so cute and it makes for the perfect accessory :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh, thank you doll! Yes, Starbucks red cups are FAB!

      Delete

Post a Comment