Christmas Week

Skirt: Blak Label | Top: H&M (old..) | Heels: Betsey Johnson (similar style) | Lips: Ruby Woo by Mac 

We have officially entered Christmas week! Today, I am sharing this outfit with you that I think is great for either Christmas or New Years. I styled this red sweater with this mesh skirt from Blak Label. I love how daring and chic it is, and the sheer layer is what gives it a statement. Of course, since it's close to Christmas I paired it with my red sweater to give it a pop. I think it really brings out the skirt, so you don't need to add too much accessories. Just remember, less means more when you add too much it would totally throw off the whole outfit. I hope you all have a great start of the week. 

Have a great Monday and thank you for stopping by!

xo, Mary

Comments

  1. Gorgeous red, perfect for the holidays! XOXO!

    http://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-morning-cinnamon-rolls.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Christmas look. I love the cool skirt and the heels!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas look. You look so pretty.
    Happy holidays
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fact that it's not just a red and black look, the details on the skirt are great!

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is really cool! Merry Christmas! :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous! those heels are amazing

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty!! I hope you had a happy christmas! In the meanwhile, wanna follow each other, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! :) Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a Christmas-y look, love it! The skirt is perf!
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know:)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Following you already ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment